Glam Header

Ad

Saturday 11 January 2014

Jammies Time with Cyberjammies


Hello Lovelies,



I was sent some Cyberjammies from a really good chum of mine when I was at Uni, I was whining to him about how chilly I was (as I lived in an old house with no heating) and to my complete surprise a care parcel was delivered to my door a couple of days later, alongside some vegetable crisps and a bar of Green & Blacks 70% Chocolate there was a lovely snuggly pair of pink Cyberjammies, which I literally lived in when I was hibernating in my room alongside my books.

So when my pink pj's bit the dust I knew I needed a new pair, so I hopped on over to the Cyberjammies website and actually managed to grab some in the sale.  




I wasn't expecting them to arrive in a lovely box with a ribbon, a massive plus if your sending them as a prezzie! 




My jammies were the Blackberry Blush check, I am not normally a purple person but I fell for these (hard and fast!)

They are a gorgeous soft cotton with satin trims and a printed hem and cuff, a perfect snuggly pair of jammies to wear to bed or when your having a lazy day at home.




Where are your favourite jammies from?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This look so cute and warm I love a good pair of checker pj bottoms

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those, so cutely traditional! Will check out their website :)

    www.ninegrandstudent.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super pretty, and they look so cosy! I actually really like Primark's pyjamas, and I have a lovely fleece set from Asda too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig