Glam Header

Ad

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - thisworks


Hello Lovelies,


I have never found it hard to sleep, I could sleep anywhere (something which Is very useful), but I am seriously fidgety, I toss and turn all night and always manage to kick off my duvet, as a baby I used to kick it clear out of my cot (pretty darn impressive!)  As well as being a restless sleeper I am "Little Miss Stress" if there is something vaguely stressful happening in the near future then it is more than likely that I am already stressing about it, and lack of sleep just exasperates the whole thing.

In surveys of this product 83% of the participants felt they fell asleep faster, 78% felt they had a deeper sleep, 85% felt they were less anxious about going to sleep, 75% felt less anxious the next day, 80% felt less tired the morning after using the spray and 75% felt less tired during the day after using the spray. I would say those are pretty darn good results.


The spray is lovely and natural which is what I love about "thisworks" products, it includes ingredients such as True Lavender from Provence, Patchouli, Vertivert, and Chamomile, it is basically relaxation in a bottle.


I have used it for the last two weeks and can honestly say I haven't slept so well in ages, it's not the drifting off to sleep but the staying there, so I have been spraying two sprays onto my pillow thirty minutes before I go to sleep and have recently been finding myself waking up in the same position that I fell asleep in which until know has been unheard of.



So in two very apt words this works!


Does anyone else have problems with sleeping?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am currently having problems sleeping so this is on my shopping list! xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had terrible sleep patterns ever since I was a kid (probably because I used to stay up all night reading) so I might give this a try, the stats look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds divine! I can be quite a deep sleeper but it takes me forever to actually fall asleep. I shall have to pick some of this up and give it a whirl :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought this was more of a marketing trick! I will try to get my hands on this bottle as there are a lot of sleepless nights in my life, especially if I'm super stressed or anxious about something. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig