Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 16 January 2014

Kick Starting Your Day With A Green Breakfast Smoothie


Hello Lovelies,


As you know I'm a massive fan of juicing (especially green juices), but the big downside is by using fruits in a juice, you lose their main health benefit which is the fiber they contain, so this morning, I decided to ditch the juice and wiz up a quick smoothie. 

Ingredients:

1 banana 

2 kiwis 

3 large handfuls of Kale

2 handfuls of spinach (if you love your greens!)

2 handfuls of ice



This is hardly rocket science, you basically need to chop it all up, shove it in the blender and blitz away, until you have an ice cold smooth green smoothie full of goodness.


This is a fab green smoothie for those just venturing into the world of all things green, as you can pack it full of goodness but it still has the sweet and tangy taste from the fruit.  This and a bowl of porridge for me is the perfect breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day so should be yummy as well as filling and healthy.


 Are you a green girl/boy?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. love the food,looks so delicious!!!love the photos all!!!
    No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
    thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    It would be a pleasure to keep in touch.
    may be you can check my blog and share beauties:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried this smoothie out this morning and I love it! I have to admit, I'm not the biggest fan of my greens...but whipped up in a smoothie it's totally great! I think what I liked most is how filling it was, kept me from sneaking into the snacks all day. Thanks for the post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup!! I agree that for kick starting your day a healthy Green drink is must to make every morning. This healthiest drink helps to reduce body fat and also increase metabolism level. I am really surprised to see my weight loss in few months after staring having this drink.

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig