Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 23 January 2014

Sudocrem Skin Care Cream // Review


Hello Lovelies,


I have heard various people speak highly of Sudocrem, but have always dismissed it as it just reminded me of the pot that sat on my little stepbrothers changing table when he was a baby.

However this winter my skin took a nosedive, I tried masses of different moisturisers but none seemed to do the trick so one night I grabbed the Sudocrem from my bathroom cabinet, to give it a whirl.  The new tubes (with no mention of baby's bottoms) claims to calm sore and irritated skin and form a barrier which protects against irritants allowing skin to return to its natural healthy and supple condition (very true). 

After slathering it on my face and having a good night's kip I woke up to find a healthy face looking back at me in the mirror.  I was seriously impressed with the result, it had sorted out the nasty dry patch on my forehead and had reduced the angry spots on my jawline (yucky thought I know!!!)  


The consistency is very think, its not the kind of thing you put on in the morning, more of a just before bed cream, otherwise you look a bit ghost-like which is never good.  It obviously isn't produced to sink into your skin quickly like fancy face creams but by gosh does it do the job, I honestly don't know what I would do without this little tube of magic.

What is your favourite skin saver?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've never heard of this cream before. I did some research for it after reading your post, and soooo many people have absolutely lovely things to say about it! So yeah I will definitely try it out! ^_^

    Thanks for the lovely review! :D

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use Sudocrem, actually helped me a bit with my acne.Only thing is that I haven't seen tube like that for skin care in my country, so I use good ol' baby butt's cream :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the normal pots most of the time as they are so much cheaper. It is fab for spots as well. X

      Delete
  3. Haha what a great post.. ive heard about people using this before but have never tried.

    I always slather my lips in Vaseline before bed when they're chapped.

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig