Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 27 February 2014

SEVENTEEN Stay Pout Lipstick in Kiss Me, Quick || Review


Hello Lovelies,


I rocked up to work the other day and managed to leave my lunch, my phone and mega disaster my lipstick at home, so at lunch I had to nip down to boots and grab something to put on my lips.  As the boots near the office is about the size of my kitchen I didn't have much hope and thought I would probably end up leaving with a tinted lip balm but to my utter surprise I ended up buying a lipstick that has become a firm fave and one I would truly recommend.




I bought the SEVENTEEN Stay Pout Lipstick in Kiss Me, Quick an almost baby pink.  It is a colour I don't normally go for, but the blue undertones, are very flattering and make my teeth look pearly white, which is always a plus.  The lipsticks are really pigmented (especially for £4.99) and they feel really nice on my lips and are very hydrating.  A massive plus point is also that they stay on my lips really well, because of the stain in them even when the lipstick has started to wear the stain still keeps my lips looking lovely and pink.



what is your favourite high street lipstick?  
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love the lipsticks that MUA do in Superdrug! They are only £1 and considering that they are actually pretty good! I really like the packaging of Seventeen lip stick though.

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig