Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 9 February 2014

The Floods are Rising!!!!


Hello Lovelies,


First of all I want to say sorry for the lack of posts last week, blogging becomes pretty difficult without internet access (seriously infuriating) but hopefully it should be completely fixed by next week.

Internet problems aside we are having a few water issues in my neck of the woods, after having receded over the last week or so the floods suddenly started to rise again, what was first a little water turned into a mass of it over the last two days.  It has now covered all the water meadows and all of the park, so this afternoon we went flood exploring.  Sorry for the rather poor quality of the pictures but with two little step-brothers and sloshing through a giant mass of water I thought it safer not to take my snazzy camera.







Has anyone else had any trouble with the rising water in the UK?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Although it's terrible and floods ruin everything - These are some seriously lovely pictures

    ~ K

    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really surprised that they came out so well considering I took them on my phone. X

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig