Glam Header

Ad

Monday 24 March 2014

Bountiful Breakfasts and Sumptuous Lunches


 Hello Lovelies,


The saying you should eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Queen and supper like a pauper is very true, and eating breakfast like a King is most definitely possibly here.  The buffet style breakfast is insane, there is anything and everything, from pastries to mountains of fresh fruit, cheese and cold meats to curry if that's your thing. 



I have to admit to not being incredibly adventurous with my breakfast, for the last few days I have eaten exactly the same thing.

I have started each day with a cup of black tea, then filled my glass with some fresh flavoured water, (the cranberry and raspberry is amazing). I've then piled my plate with various kinds of melon, and a bowl of Greek yogurt.  Although not the most adventurous of breakfasts it is light but still fills me up for that very strenuous morning of sunbathing and swimming. 




I've been eating lunch by the beach everyday, snaffling Greek salads and Shish Taouk Wraps (which are super yummy) it is chicken, hummus, beefsteak tomatoes, lettuce and a few cheeky french fries all inside a wrap, a pretty naughty lunch, but you've got to treat yourself now and again.  







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh so jealous, this looks divine! Are you on your holls? Hope your having a nice time! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks soo yummy! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig