Glam Header

Ad

Wednesday 5 March 2014

It's Confession Time


Hello Lovelies,



I have a confession to make.

I have an obsession with stripes!


Whether it's on clothes, bags, shoes or home decor.  I literally have to be dragged away from anything striped, they can be blue, red or black, thick or then, the chances are if its striped I want it in my life.


Don't even get me started on children's clothes, let's just say my little goddaughter has had lots of striped outfits from her god mommy.



I blame my mother for my nautical stripe obsession, there were far too many striped clothes in my wadrobe as a child.  This pic is a classic, a definite nautical theme going on (excluding the dingy) but just look at those fashionable red summer sandals, what a cool kid!!!




My name is Sophie and I have an obsession with stripes!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig