Glam Header

Ad

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry || Review


Hello Lovelies,


Clinique Chubby Sticks are essentially chunky crayons of tinted lip balm that both nourish and moisturise the lips due to a blend of oils, butters and antioxidants such as Shea Butter.

They are super convenient sticks of colour and are fab if you are partial to a pigmented tinted lip balm.  The pencil concept means that you can apply it with precision, rather than wiping it around with your finger, and as the silver bottom of the pencil turns up there is no need to sharpen.  


Super Strawberry is a muted red with light brown undertones which will give most lips a light berry red flush, it is one of those colours that (on the majority of lips) gives a my lips but better look.  


I love the formula of this lip product, it is harder than a lipstick but is still soft and nourishing on the lips.  It lasts for about three hours which I think is pretty good and doesn't feather which is also a massive plus.  

This is my go to lip product when I am running out the door, and is something that is always in my handbag.  




Do you lovelies like tinted lip balms?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love tinted lip balms but I have never tired the Chubby Sticks, I must try one. This shade looks gorgeous.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they're are so easy to wear. I love the chubby Sticks, they are really smooth and have fab staying power. X

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig