Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 11 March 2014

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder || Review



Hello Lovelies,


I went through a big The Body Shop phase when I was younger, but for the last few years I don't think I have even stepped over the threshold, but last month I was drawn in by a rather snazzy Overnight Vitamin E Serum, and then got lost in the array of lovely products, after spending much more than I should I retreated home along with a handful of lovely goodies, one of which being their Vitamin E Cleanser.  Today I went back to purchase the full size cleanser, but a bronzer somehow jumped into my hand.   


TBS has bought out four new bronzer shades, catering for all skin types, which is pretty fab. So after giving the lightest two a swatch I settled on #02 fair matte.  It looks super pale in the pan but on the skin it is a lovely natural tanned shade, and could also be used as a really nice contour colour.


It is a matte shade so it looks natural and is perfect for everyday wear.  I love the packaging, as I am a sucker for anything that is remotely tortoiseshell, and the big mirror is also a massive plus.

I am seriously impressed with this product, and can't wait to do some more exploring of TBS's makeup collection.  


Are you a The Body Shop fan?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oooh looks lovely! Might have to purchase one myself :-) I love TBS products

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like this bronzer you would LOVE their baked to last shimmer bronzer's. They are beautiful. I work for The Body Shop and I can honestly say their bronzer's are the best I've ever tried... Looks lovely on you

    Megan x
    http://volkswagonjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig