Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 13 March 2014

What's In My Hand Luggage


Hello Lovelies,


This lucky duck is popping to Dubai for six days of sun, so I thought before I went I would put up my hand luggage essentials.  I take great satisfaction in packing my hand luggage so everything is easily accessible and safe. 


As it's an overnight flight and relatively long, I will be taking my makeup off when I board the plane with my Simple Facial Wipes, then giving my skin a good moisturise so it doesn't dry out.

After a sleepless uncomfortable night I will slap a little makeup and lip balm on, so I look vaguely human when I go through immigration.

Rather than taking massive tubs of product or decanting my own into travel pots, I asked my lovely Clinique lady if she could possibly give me a tester of my favourite tinted moisturiser and Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Daily Defense Moisturizer, they are my go to products and are just perfect for traveling.  As well my little pots of magic  I am taking my Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder by The Body Shop £13.00 and of coarse a travel size deodorant.

As I find planes are normally rather chilly I always take a scarf or Pashmina, this time I'm taking a lemon yellow one that is super warm and snugly. 

Sunglasses are a must once you leave the airport so mine are coming with me, although I do want to buy a new pair at the airport.


Having some good headphones is pretty essential on a plane, especially if you have a crying baby in the seat behind you.  My headphones are the Philips SHL5205WT 10 CitiScape,and are perfect for listening to music or audio books, I'm currently loving Christina Perri.


As we are getting an overnight flight and can't book into our rooms until two I needed to pack my bikini, flip flops and a cover-up, as sitting in the sun in a pair of leggings and a t-shirt just wouldn't be fun.  

The perfect thing for separating clothes from other bits and pieces is the fab eagle creek pack it cube £11.00, I have used them for a few years now and they are great when you want to pack clothes among other items in hand luggage or just want to compartmentalize your packing.  


Inside I packed a pair of silver Havaianas, some ASOS High Waisted Bikini Bottoms £5.50  a Topshop Floral Print Shelf Bikini £16.00 and a Topshop cover-up that's about four years old. 



I can't wait to eat some lovely food and do a bit of sun worshiping, where would you lovelies go for some Winter sun.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig