Glam Header

Ad

Thursday 10 April 2014

Easter Basket For A Little One


Hello Lovelies,


I have the most gorgeous little goddaughter, she is two and is a bundle of cuteness (she is also my cousin once removed so I get to see her rather a lot which is lovely).  I look forward to the holidays as it is the perfect excuse to get my godmummy on and treat the little lovelies  .  

So this Easter I have made them Easter baskets (a rather American tradition).  I know they will receive masses of chocolates from both the pesky Easter Bunny (who leaves his chocolate eggs all over the garden) and family members, so I wanted to give them something a little different.  


The gorgeous felt basket with flowers on is from Gisela Graham which I bought from Not On The High Street one of my favourite sites for quirky little prezzies.



For the sweet treats I choose, bunny peeps, pastel jelly bean eggs and mini eggs (all from an American sweet shop).  I used plastic shaped eggs (from Amazon) to put the little sweets in as I don't want the eggs getting crushed in the post and wrecking the rest of the basket with melted chocolate and stickiness.








My goddaughter is a serious Peppa Pig fan so I found these sweet little bracelets on Amazon as well as some glitter stickers (what child doesn't love stickers and pigs!!!)




The last part of her basket is this gorgeous Jellycat Small Blossom Bunny with floral ears, once I saw it I just knew it had to go into her basket.  My Mummy bought me one when I was little and I still have it so this one with floral ears and feet was a must.



Do you treat your family at Easter?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Everything is so cute! Those jelly bean eggs look really nice! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was really fun to put together. x

      Delete
  2. Wow fab idea! Another great post :-)

    ReplyDelete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig