Glam Header

Ad

Monday 19 May 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Hello Lovelies,


I'm a massive Bioderma fan, but when it ran out, I turned to what I thought would be the next best thing, and that thing was the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.  

If your not familiar with micellar waters, I would class them as a one stop makeup remover/cleanser that doesn't need to be removed.


The Garnier Micellar water comes in a 400ml bottle, and like Bioderma it is alcohol and fragrance free.  I have found that it takes a little more liquid to take all my makeup off, but it does leave my skin feeling clean and fresh unlike the L'Oreal which left my skin feeling sticky (not what you want).


The other bonus is the amazing price, 500ml's of Bioderma comes in at around £14.50, while Garnier comes in at a seriously budget friendly £4.99 for 400ml.  I think the Garnier Micellar water is pretty darn good it removes all my makeup and at £4.99 it is hard to beat.  It is definitely a winner, it feels great on my skin, the bottle is huge (apparently enough for 200 uses) in my opinion it is worth saving the pennies and opting for Garnier.    



Are you a micellar cleansing water fan?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Have been using this for months now and it's the best product i have ever used for removing my make up. Has lasted me so many uses and leaves my skin feeling really fresh and clean. Any break outs i had have gone too since using this so i am a massive fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that, it's really good and has kept my skin really clear.

      Delete

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig