Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Instagram Catch Up



Hello Lovelies,


I love Instagram, and as I love stalking other peoples pages I thought I would give you a rundown of the last week, for all those nosy people like me! 

It has been a week of serious cooking, I started off by knocking up a quick but super yummy Paella, perfect comfort food for the whole family.


Next was a quick trip to Lancaster for my little brothers graduation, where we stayed in a little B&B, with pig plaques on the doors.  


Over the two days we drank our weight in iced coffee & devoured Wallings Farm ice cream like there was no tomorrow, all while soaking up the Lancashire sun.  


I wore my favourite stripped maxi dress from ASOS, which is just perfect for hot balmy days, as it is nice and floaty so you can eat as much as you want and still look fab!    


After a weekend of excess my body needed a kick up the bum, so I got into the kitchen, tied my apron and got cooking.  Two of my favourite dishes were a quinoa salad and courgette pasta with mozzarella it feels seriously naughty but in reality it is super good for you.


After complaining to my father about the ludicrous price of courgettes, the lovely man dropped these beautiful babies off, fresh from his veggie patch, I think courgette pasta may be on the cards for supper tomorrow.  As well as the courgettes my tomatoes have finally ripened, there is literally nothing better than eating homegrown fruit and veg. 


Last but not least is my DIY of the week, tie-dye tote bags, soon to be on my Etsy site.



Hope you have all had a lovely week and have been embracing the storms as well as the super sun!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig