Glam Header

Ad

Sunday 6 July 2014

The Dressing Room & Jiya Jewellery


Hello Lovelies,


I love me some good jewellery!  

So when I saw these beautiful Jiya bracelets I knew I needed at least one on my wrist.  

Jiya (meaning a piece of my heart) bracelets are like the grown up version of the ones we adorned our wrists with as young teens.  They are made from the traditional knots of friendship bracelets past, but instead of plastic beads there are pretty little silver and gold ones.  

They have a fantastic sophisticated boho look to them meaning they can be worn from "the beach to the boardroom" something which I really love as when I wear friendship bracelets I don't tend to take them off.  


After searching for them on the web I stumbled across The Dressing Room (check them out) which is a lovely shop in St. Albans, with an amazing website. 

After umming and ahing over what colour I wanted I settled on "blue" and "cobalt blue" as I have a bit of a theme going on at the moment.  When they arrived they joined my Verditer Slim Satin and my Monica Vinader Fiji bracelets, to become a happy blue family! 




Are you tempted, or do you already own some Jiya jewellery?























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig