Glam Header

Ad

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Instagram Catch Up


Hello Lovelies,  



My little iPhone has been as snap happy as ever recently, so here's a little update on his recent adventures.

Left to Right - Top to Bottom:


  • I fell head over heals in love with this blue and white floral dress, and the best thing about it was that it was as cheap as chips! 
  • Wimbledon was the perfect excuse for eating gargantuan amounts of strawberries, whether it was in fruit salads or cheeky Mocktails I managed to put them in everything.
  • I recently dug out my Mulberry Bayswater which proved the perfect bag to take to Wimbledon.
  • The view from my yummy lunch over looking the courts.
  • You can't go to Wimbledon without having strawberries and cream!
  • Breton stripes, tan Avarcas and a beaten up Oak Bayswater = the perfect relaxed OOTD
  • I went home for the weekend and explored the garden, the giant roses were just demanding to be papped!
  • Last but not least was my little trip to my favourite card shop, as well as beautiful cards they sell quirky coffee table books, I was definitely dreaming of Paris that afternoon!


I am a serious shutterbug so am naturally addicted to Instagram, I love finding new accounts to follow so please leave yours below.


If you'd like to come and say hello my Instagram username is SOPHIE_JANE_LIFESTYLE 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© All Sophie Loves | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig